Overnight Accomodation Tax In Rome
As of January 1st, 2011, the Rome City Council will charge an overnight accomodation Fee to all its tourists staying in Rome.
- 2 and 3 Star Hotels:
- € 2 per person / per night (for stays of a max. of 10 days)
- 4 and 5 Star Hotels:
- € 3 per person / per night (for stays of a max. of 10 days)
- This Fee will be charged to every client at the check-in (children until 2 years old are excluded of this fee).
- This information is subject to changes without prior notice.
- This fee EXCLUDES VAT / IVA (to be informed).